360° Virtual Tours
4K Video Tours
If You Are Selling Your Home in these Turbulent Times…
We understand that we are living through events that we have never before experienced in our lifetime. That said, we have implemented a new procedure for listing a home that will protect the health and safety of our clients, while allowing them to go forward with listing their homes if they choose to do so.
For your safety and peace of mind, we have implemented a virtual process for listing and selling your home.
- Research and preview your property to verify the accuracy of county records and tax information.
- Prepare a listing presentation for you and present it online, using Skype or a similar viewing medium.
- Have all paperwork signed with an Internet-based signing service, such as DocUsign.
- Visit the property to shoot tour and drone photography.
- Show the home to prospective buyers virtually.
- A buyer will be able to inspect the property on site only after you have accepted an offer.