A recent article published in Realtor.com explains why, even in this age of digital home shopping, it’s still a good idea to use a real estate agent to buy or sell a home.
They make good arguments like:
• Experienced agents have lots of expertise and good advice
• Agents may have access to more listings than are advertised
• Good agents can effectively negotiate to your advantage
• Professionals have connections to other professionals in the business
• Committed agents spend time and energy making sure you get the perfect home
Good points all, and most agencies still recite them to justify charging a 5% or 6% commission. Now while you should definitely make sure your agent meets the highest standards, we at Client First Realty take things one important and valuable step further.
We provide all of the above services while charging only a 4% commission when you list with us. And if you sell and buy a home using us, the commission can be reduced to 3%. Purchasing only? We present you with a buyer’s bonus rebate.
Client First Real Estate agents are committed to putting you, the client, first. By reducing our commission you save thousands of dollars while receiving complete, professional service.
Yes, there are still good reasons to rely on a good agent, and one more rewarding reason to rely on Client First.